Manufactured Food Regulatory Program Alliance Portal
This portal is restricted to members of the MFRPA. Non-members must request access.
About the Alliance
The Manufactured Food Regulatory Program Alliance (MFRPA) was formed under the Alliance for Advancing a National Integrated Food Safety System (Alliance)’s Cooperative Agreements Program.
MFRPA and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) will work together to accomplish the following objectives:
- Establish a Network of State Manufactured Food Program Managers
- Conduct Surveys of State/Local/Tribal Manufactured Foods Programs
- Identifying and Tracking of State Laws and Regulations
- Provide Task-Oriented Guidelines, as Needed
- Identify and Support Pilot Programs in States as Needed to Support Implementation of MFRPS
- Community Relations Building/NetworkingTraining and Outreach
- Update, Enhance and Improve the Directory of State and Local Officials
- In Support of FSMA, Work with FDA to Establish Operational Partnerships that Assist in the Capacity Building of State and Local Agencies as well as Establishing and Implementing Strategies for Improving State and Local Food Safety Efforts
There are three types of membership in the Alliance: voting members, non-voting members, and technical advisors. In order to be a member of the Alliance, individuals must meet one of the following requirements appropriate to their class:
- Voting member: the individual or their delegate with overall management responsibility for a State or Territorial Program enrolled in the MFRPS.
- Non-voting member: an employee of a State or Territorial Program enrolled in the MFRPS or of an agency responsible for providing supporting services to an enrolled State or Territory.
- Technical advisor: an employee of the FDA who is responsible for assisting programs in achieving, implementing, or auditing the MFRPS.