Request a Replacement Training Certificate

AFDO training certificates are controlled documents and the sole property of the individual who participated in the course. Because of this – verification is required before replacement requests can be completed.


If you would like to receive a training certificate for a course that is not related to Seafood HACCP, Produce, or Active Managerial Control training – please contact the original course provider for a replacement.

How to get a replacement training certificate

Step 1

Submit a replacement request

Replacement certificates can only be issued to the individual who completed the training, not the company or a representative.

All replacement requests must be submitted in writing to be verified before payment will be accepted.

How to submit a verification by mail

Send a letter with the following information:

  • Your name
  • Email
  • Reason for replacement
  • Any course information you recall

and a $15 personal check or money order made payable to AFDO to:

Association of Food and Drug Officials
155 W. Market Street, 3rd Floor
York, Pa 17401

DO NOT send a business check.