Marketing Order: Almonds Grown in California
Filed on: 09/29/2023 at 8:45 am
Scheduled Pub. Date: 10/02/2023
|Date||Brand Name(s)||Product Description||Product Type||Recall Reason Description||Company Name|
|09/28/2023||Kandy||Whole Cantaloupe||Food & Beverages||Potential Foodborne Illness||Eagle Produce, LLC|
|09/28/2023||Brady Street||Brady Street Cheese Sprinkle, 2.2 oz jar||Food & Beverages||Undeclared sesame seeds||Penzeys Spices|
|09/28/2023||Dick Taylor||Ginger Snap Milk Chocolate Bar, 2 oz.||Food & Beverages||Undeclared peanuts||Dick Taylor Craft Chocolate|
Pre-Solicitation Announcement for Commodity Credit Corporation (CCC) Purchase of Vegetable Products
- Join #FDAORA TODAY from 9 AM to 5 PM EDT for a hybrid meeting, “Modernizing Recalls of FDA-Regulated Commodities,” for an opportunity to provide input on topics related to recall modernization for FDA-regulated products. https://fda.gov/about-fda/regulatory-news-stories-and-features/public-meeting-modernizing-recalls-fda-regulated-commodities-09292023
- One year ago, @POTUS hosted the second-ever White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health. Since then, @USDA has taken bold steps to achieve nutrition security and increase healthy habits nationwide.
- Through @USDA’s efforts, thousands of additional school districts now have the option to serve free, nutritious breakfast and lunch, positively impacting the health and readiness of countless children and reducing the prevalence of childhood hunger.
- Today, @US_FDA has updated its Food Traceability FAQs to provide additional information about the FDA’s Product Tracing System and explain how the agency intends to conduct initial inspections beginning in 2027. #FSMA
- Today, @US_FDA released two guidance documents that outline recommendations for how sprout operations may comply with the Produce Safety Rule. One guidance is updated and finalized, the second is a reissue of a draft guidance.