SCP Redesign Workgroup
part of the SHA committee COURSE DEVELOPMENT WORKGROUPs
The Sanitation Control Procedures (SCP) Redesign Workgroup aims to create an interactive training group that permits trainees to engage in the training content and recognize the importance of sanitation in seafood processing facilities.
Workgroup Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop a Course Design document that includes all program modules.
- Develop module content and exercises to include in the training program.
- Provide usable record-keeping templates for industry participants.
- Identify accessible resources.
Workgroup Size Limitations (or other requirements)
Begins with (3) individuals but then extends to (5).
Workgroup Level of Commitment
- Review program content.
- Offer content recommendations, and identify additional training mechanisms that can be employed to ensure the engagement of participants.
Workgroup Term Limits
There are no term limits.
Workgroup Meeting Frequency
This workgroup meets twice per month.
Randy Young, AFDO Training Officer, maintains and handles all training materials and information.