Community Engagement Workgroup
part of the SHA committee TRAINING & COMMUNICATION WORKGROUPs
To regularly engage and communicate with the SHA Community on alliance activities, updates, and new programs/trainings.
Workgroup Responsibilities & Duties
- Identify the content and needs of the SHA Community.
- Coordinate activities to engage and update the community (including webinars, presentations, meetings, and resource development).
- Participate in quarterly calls.
Workgroup Size Limitations (or other requirements)
This workgroup is limited to 4 to 8 people.
Workgroup Level of Commitment
- Attend at least 3 calls per year.
- Assist with at least one communications activity per year.
Workgroup Term Limits
We will assess/confirm involvement annually, but this workgroup has no limit on length of participation.
Workgroup Meeting Frequency
We meet quarterly.
Meeting minutes will be recorded via Zoom transcription. Michael Ciaramella email@example.com will keep notes in the shared folder.
- Contact list for the community.
- Support for an in-person meeting if planned.