AFDO Conference Sponsors
Why sponsor the AFDO AEC?
Sponsorship offers visibility to both the regulatory and industry communities. But most importantly, your sponsorship investment positions your organization as a supporter of AFDO and the stakeholders represented.
We offer several levels of sponsorship investment and are ready to work with you to meet your industry relations goals.
The AFDO AEC is a group effort and we appreciate the support we get in the following sponsorship areas. Let us help you decide what is right for meeting your goals. Like a little more than just one of these? Let’s talk about a custom sponsorship that works for you and keeps you top of mind at the AFDO AEC. Each one of these opportunities is crucial to the experience that AFDO AEC attendees have come to expect.
We have opportunities at all investment levels
- General event sponsorships at three levels
- Welcome Reception
- Continental Breakfast (3 available)
- Networking Breaks (5 available)
- President’s Reception
- Monday Night Off-Site Fun Event
- Conference Attendee Handout Materials
- Session Tabletop Tablets
- Conference Attendee Notebook with Sponsor & AFDO Logo for Goody Bags
- Audio Visual Support
- Conference Program with Sponsor & AFDO Logo
- Conference Badge Lanyards with Sponsor Logo & AFDO Logo
- Goody Bag with Sponsor Logo & AFDO LogoSpeaker Travel Support (Each)
Your company name and/or logo will appear as often as possible
- On sponsored items
- At/during events
- In the conference program
- On the AFDO website with links to your website
- In conference promotion including significant social media updates and inclusions in the AFDO weekly eNews that goes to 1,000+ with links to your website
- Some sponsorships include an opportunity to address attendees
Additional Sponsorship Benefits
- Networking opportunities and exposure for your organization.
- Unique opportunity for you to reach out to the regulatory, industry, and academia communities.
- Extending your marketing return.
- Increased visibility that sets you apart from your competitors.
- A leadership position in the industry.
- Your company’s name and logo appears in the conference printed materials with the event your company will be sponsoring. Your company’s name is on signage displayed during your sponsored event.
- Information will be posted on our website listing sponsors, and a link can be provided directly to your company’s website.
If you have ideas for extending your sponsorship that we can assist with, tell us. The more benefit you receive, the more benefit our attendees and AFDO members receive.