Retail Webinar Series
Hepatitis A: Update on Recent Outbreak Trends and Best Practices for Food Regulators and Retail Food Industry
- Monique A. Foster, MD, MPH, Medical Epidemiologist, Division of Viral Hepatitis, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Lisa Hainstock, R.S. , Food Safety Specialist, Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development
- MaryBeth DeMarco, OutbreakNet Enhanced Epidemiologist, Virginia Department of Health
- Dr. Laura Brown, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Ernest Julian, AFDO President, Rhode Island Department of Health
Food Service Risk-Factor Violation Trends
Wonder what’s happening with risk factor violations across the country? EcoSure Health Department Intelligence has collected public health department inspection data for more than 1.75 million facilities encompassing 2300 or 82% of the total jurisdictions in the US and Canada and analyzed the data. Learn about what we can do to improve food service safety and then use your inspection data to see if your jurisdiction is similar.
- Mandy Sedlak, REHS, Food Safety and Public Health Manager, Ecosure
Norovirus: Just-In Time Refresher for Retail Food Industry and Regulators
Winter is coming, and that means norovirus associated with retail food establishments.
This webinar will include the following:
- 101 about norovirus and why it is often associated with retail food establishment outbreaks;
- Prevention strategies for norovirus; and
- Best practices in norovirus investigation.