June 27, 2022
Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals
Filed on: 06/27/2022 at 8:45 am
Scheduled Pub. Date: 06/28/2022
[Note: concerning uniform grant applications for non-entitlement discretionary grants]
[Note: discusses impact of Russian sanctions on the supply chain]
[Note: Keep Kids Fed Act signed into law]
|Date||Brand||Description||Product Type||Recall Reason||Company|
|06/24/2022||Panera at Home||Southwest Corn Chowder||Food & Beverages||Undeclared wheat allergen||Blount Fine Foods|
|AGENCY: HHS-FDA||RIN: 0910-ZB21||Status: Concluded|
|TITLE:Drug Supply Chain Security Act Standards for the Interoperable Exchange of Information for Tracing of Certain Human, Finished, Prescription Drugs; Draft Guidance for Industry; Availability|
|STAGE: Notice||ECONOMICALLY SIGNIFICANT: No|
|RECEIVED DATE: 06/21/2022||LEGAL DEADLINE: None|
|** COMPLETED: 06/24/2022||COMPLETED ACTION: Consistent without Change|
June 28, 2022
Handling of Spearmint Oil Produced in the Far West:
Salable Quantities and Allotment Percentages for the 2022-2023 Marketing Year; Marketing Order
Filed on: 06/28/2022 at 8:45 am
Scheduled Pub. Date: 06/29/2022
- FDA & @CBP have updated messaging on entry filing for “De Minimis” shipments (those valued at $800 or less) via cargo systems messaging service. LEARN MORE: https://bit.ly/3yhtLDI
- The FDA will continue to dedicate all available resources to help ensure that safe and nutritious infant formula products remain available for use in the U.S. and will keep the public informed of progress updates.
- About 696K cans of formula produced by Bellamy’s Organic (Australia) will be imported. That amounts to about 1.4M pounds, or about 21M full-size, 8-ounce bottles. The products are expected to be available immediately and over the next several months.
- We are exercising enforcement discretion for the importation of Bellamy’s Organic Organic Infant Formula Step 1 & Organic Follow-On Formula Step 2 following the review of information provided pertaining to nutritional adequacy and safety. https://fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-infant-formula-update-june-27-2022.
- Pleased to join #WSJFood to discuss the need for continued cooperation to ensure global food security as we face the challenges of Putin’s war on Ukraine and climate change. U.S. producers are a reliable source of food for global markets and are uniquely positioned to help.
- Earlier this month, we announced plans to transform the food system as part of @POTUS’s American Rescue Plan. A transformed food system is key to increasing the resiliency of our nation as we face big and unprecedented challenges.
- I spoke at @SelectUSA’s Investment Summit this morning to share how @USDA and @CommerceGov are working to reinvigorate our economy. There is no better way to build back better than to invest in businesses that support agriculture, commerce, renewable energy and our food system.