The following documents are provided to the PSA Trainer or PSA Lead Trainer upon approval of a course. It is the responsibility of the PSA Trainer or PSA Lead Trainer who registers the course that all documentation is completed in full and returned to the AFDO office following the conclusion of the course.
PSA Grower Course Attendee Spreadsheet
- Completed by PSA Trainer or PSA Lead Trainer, returned to AFDO electronically
- Must denote which participants have paid to receive the PSA/AFDO Certificate of Course Completion
- Must include the participant’s address to mail course certificates
PSA Grower Training Course Evaluation (Completed by each participant)
- Must distribute to all participants
- Evaluations must be printed on white paper, preferably on 28 lb. thickness to facilitate proper reading by PSA evaluation software
- Must be collected by PSA Trainer or PSA Lead Trainer and originals mailed directly to AFDO
- An invoice
- At the conclusion of your course, please e-mail the PSA Grower Course Attendee Spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your course number in the title of the email or reply to the course approval email you received from the AFDO office. Please note that this document must be sent the AFDO office in electronic format for importation into the main Produce Safety Alliance database. Do not alter any of the field names and please type the names exactly as the students want them to appear on their certificate.
- Payment can be sent via check to the below address or a credit card can be called in, emailed or faxed.
- PSA Grower Training Course Evaluations and course agenda with the trainer for each module indicated for use with processing evaluation data should be mailed directly to the AFDO office at:
Association of Food and Drug Officials
155 W. Market Street, 3rd Floor
York, PA 17401