Log in

association of
food and drug officials

Many Perspectives, One Voice Since 1896

Log in

Replacement Certificate

Replacement certificates can only be issued to the individual who completed the training, not the company or a representative.  All replacement requests must be submitted in writing and there is a $15 charge.  Certificates are controlled documents and the sole property of the individual who participated in the course.

The request must include:
  1. Full name (as you want it on certificate)
  2. Contact information
  3. Reason for replacement
  4. Any course information you can recall (e.g. course number, location, date, instructor's name, your name when you completed the course if different)

To request by email:

Send an email to with the above information and call with a personal  credit card.  We accept ViSA, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express.  A business credit card will not be accepted unless in the name of the participant.

To request by mail:

Send a letter and a $15 personal check or money order made payable to AFDO to:
Association of Food and Drug Officials
155 W Market Street - 3rd Floor

York, PA 17401

DO NOT send a business check.  

Please contact us with any questions.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software